Offerings for Educators
The Language Preservation Project is a movement to reverse the trend of language loss across the generations.
Click here to download your Spanish book guide and activity companion to the book, “¡Qué Montón de Tamales!”
The Language Preservation Teaching Collective is designed to support Latino teachers in leveraging their own cultural and linguistic assets to support the development of multilingual and multicultural classrooms. This six-month, cohort-based program for individuals and teams of educators includes:
(1) An online course that will teach educators the skills, resources, and mindsets needed to build and sustain multilingual and multicultural learning environments;
(2) Monthly Communities of Practice that facilitate the real-time application of skills and knowledge;
(3) Direct coaching experiences with the LPP team;
(4) A customizable six-unit curriculum, ages 3-8, that (a) that supports culturally responsive and anti-bias Spanish language development in young children, and (b) follows standard early childhood unit themes and learning benchmarks so content can be easily integrated into existing curriculum;
(5) A cohort-based model designed to foster connections and relationships that will sustain participants personally and professionally in the journey towards developing identity and language-affirming learning spaces;
(6) Leadership touchpoints for school-based leaders. During these touchpoints, leaders will get updates on course topics and discuss ways to sustain and support the development and retention of teachers in the program; and
(7) Lifetime access to our course content and cohort directory.
Join our waitlist here.